- Joined
- Mar 27, 2019
- Messages
- 10
Rep Bank
$145
$145
User Power: 160%
Any active Twitter folks want to share marketing thoughts/ideas? I'd like to get a feel for the current algorithm--specifically how your following size impacts your impressions/reach per post?
Log in, and check your analytics (analytics.twitter.com). When you look at your post performance, how many average impressions are you getting? Please provide your follower count and your average impressions.
I'm getting 650 impressions per post (following size is 109K). This is 50% of the reach I was getting 2 years ago, so I'm wanting to get some real numbers to analyze.
Note: I'm not looking to add followers or sell you anything. You can do this without providing your Twitter handle. I'd like to get 10 or more responses to look at the numbers.
Thanks in advance. Hoping to avoid crickets
Log in, and check your analytics (analytics.twitter.com). When you look at your post performance, how many average impressions are you getting? Please provide your follower count and your average impressions.
I'm getting 650 impressions per post (following size is 109K). This is 50% of the reach I was getting 2 years ago, so I'm wanting to get some real numbers to analyze.
Note: I'm not looking to add followers or sell you anything. You can do this without providing your Twitter handle. I'd like to get 10 or more responses to look at the numbers.
Thanks in advance. Hoping to avoid crickets
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
