The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

DC vs Stipe #3 Who Ya Got!?

DC or Stipe?

• Total voters

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
I'm taking DC :cool: Hearing Stipe talk about how DC got lucky really strikes me as being super arrogant and not being able to admit defeat. While he beat him the second time his arrogance is likely to bite him.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUvqKKsIgAk

Absolutely hate going to bars but I'll make an exception for this, funny story I actually snuck into front row seats at the last UFC in Calgary with a buddy of mine, the last few fights left someone came to kick me out, it was DC's wife and kids :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: they must of cost thousands :eek:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
LOL, and here I thought this would be a discussion about credit card processing.

papi016

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
Jun 16, 2017
Marlin, Tx
I'm taking DC :cool: Hearing Stipe talk about how DC got lucky really strikes me as being super arrogant and not being able to admit defeat. While he beat him the second time his arrogance is likely to bite him.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUvqKKsIgAk

Absolutely hate going to bars but I'll make an exception for this, funny story I actually snuck into front row seats at the last UFC in Calgary with a buddy of mine, the last few fights left someone came to kick me out, it was DC's wife and kids :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: they must of cost thousands :eek:
Im going with DC he was beating Stipe’s a** most of the 2nd fight but was chasing the knockout so much Stipe capitalized on the body shots.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Azure

Perpetual Motion
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Mar 12, 2016
Im going with DC he was beating Stipe’s a** most of the 2nd fight but was chasing the knockout so much Stipe capitalized on the body shots.

The way DC fights opens him up to body shots frequently - it's a shame we only got to see Cormier fight in the big leagues when he was already in decline from his athletic peak. This guy is at the tail end of his career and still holding his own and giving even the greatest fighters a challenge.

In the 2nd fight, 1st round Cormier forced his weight on Stipe after the takedown and he was visibly tired and sluggish coming out to round 2, giving Cormier lots of opportunities to land some really big shots.

Then he decided to get into a tit for tat dogfight with a much better pure striker, who came in the fight much lighter than usual - which clearly had an impact on his endurance as he had miles left in the tank when round 4 opened up.

Cormier landed more heavy shots in 1-3 than Stipe by a considerable margin, but trading punches with a powerful top level striker left him open to far too many chances to take damage.

He was perhaps a bit overconfident after the 1st fight, but Stipe had just been through a 5 round war with Francis Ngannou less than 5 months earlier and he took some incredibly heavy shots in that fight so a lot of experts have speculated on his chin not being fully recovered yet.

Stipe should #3 pretty easily if he doesn't get his eyes fully poked out this time.

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
Holy crap, someone really needs to fire DC's coach. How the hell do you standup and strike with someone that knocked you out!?!? Shoot a single and turn it into a wrestling match :thumbsdown:

loop101

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Mar 3, 2013
DC eye-poked Stipe (again), and then Stipe eye-poked DC, almost blinding him. Guess there isn't anything they can do about the eye-pokes. I remember Jones use to eye-poke DC all the time, I guess DC decided to adopt that tactic. Not good for his legacy or the sport, but its hard not to like him.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0CfNA12aFw

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!