The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Daymond John. The Value of Time...

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Gold777

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
32%
Nov 3, 2011
"It's easy to fall into the trap of being too busy for your own good

After starting FUBU, like all successful entrepreneurs, John lived and breathed his business 24/7. But it took a toll on his personal life. "By my early thirties I'd already paid a heavy price in terms of my family situation," John said, "and I really had to take a hard look at all the ways I was spending my time."

Though he was all-in by any measure, John realized there were chunks of time that weren't productive. As an example, he pointed out that he was wasting an hour and a half every day sitting in Manhattan traffic, so he moved closer to his office and reclaimed the better part of a full working day every week.

The lesson: Being "too busy" can often be a self-fulfilling prophecy, and most people can find or make the time they need to do the things that are important to them. Make sure you aren't making sacrifices you don't necessarily have to make."

I really liked this part.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.