The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Currently generating 400K per week revenue selling Face Masks - looking for help to sell more!

evgeney

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Sep 11, 2018
It’s been wild.

For reference, I’m not drop-shipping which I feel Is part of the reason for my success rather working directly with a client of mine who happens to be a garment manufacturer.

We started a joint venture to manufacture and distribute high quality hand made lab tested face masks.

Market response was overwhelmingly positive and 20% of our revenue is repeat business.

I am so overwhelmed with business that I cant focus on selling more and would like to partner with a capable individual who can help move on the same scale I am moving via running ads, driving traffic, running influencer marketing campaigns and so on.

Our production capability is pretty much limitless and we can move as many needed.

This opportunity is reserved for a true entrepreneur and I would love to hear your ideas on how you would help us scale even more.

We are located and ship from New York, lets schedule a call!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Envision

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
779%
May 5, 2014
Make sure you have all the certifications and verifications necessary to sell them depending on the type/claims on them.

Ive seen a few posts on private forums of attorney generals of several states going after private sellers in similar situations like you.

D

DeletedUser0287

It’s been wild.

For reference, I’m not drop-shipping which I feel Is part of the reason for my success rather working directly with a client of mine who happens to be a garment manufacturer.

We started a joint venture to manufacture and distribute high quality hand made lab tested face masks.

Market response was overwhelmingly positive and 20% of our revenue is repeat business.

I am so overwhelmed with business that I cant focus on selling more and would like to partner with a capable individual who can help move on the same scale I am moving via running ads, driving traffic, running influencer marketing campaigns and so on.

Our production capability is pretty much limitless and we can move as many needed.

This opportunity is reserved for a true entrepreneur and I would love to hear your ideas on how you would help us scale even more.

I mean juice it while you can, but this will all end eventually. Lab tested? Did you get like FDA approval? Is this N95 standard? When did You start this?

Make sure you have all the certifications and verifications necessary to sell them depending on the type/claims on them.

Ive seen a few posts on private forums of attorney generals of several states going after private sellers in similar situations like you.

This 100

D

DeletedUser0287

Lots of people making money selling these cotton face masks, but do they even stop against Covid? I have capabilities to make masks as well but feel somewhat guilty on selling on 100% perceived safety. Or I should say false sense of security

Last edited by a moderator:

Entre Eyes

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Sep 7, 2019
Traveling to Higher Conciousness
Great hustle!

Can I get a couple with a Big Smile on the Front? :)
I am one of those with the number 11 between my eyebrows a very very serious look at all times now add a mask? Face Palm. I can be smiling ear to ear and look scary as hell.

It works for Mark Walberg maybe I should try acting.

evgeney

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Sep 11, 2018

Thanks for that insight, yes we are aware. Our masks are certified however they are also not medical grade. I would stay clear from medical grade masks specifically for this reason.

evgeney

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Sep 11, 2018
I mean juice it while you can, but this will all end eventually. Lab tested? Did you get like FDA approval? Is this N95 standard? When did You start this?

This 100

Consumer grade high quality reusable masks. They are not made for medical use.

evgeney

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Sep 11, 2018
Lots of people making money selling these cotton face masks, but do they even stop against Covid? I have capabilities to make masks as well but feel somewhat guilty on selling on 100% perceived safety. Or I should say false sense of security

It's less about protecting yourself but more about reducing the spread which is what cotton masks are effective for. one of the reasons they are mandatory.. regarding protecting yourself.. I'm afraid this is a common misconception.

Bobby_italy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
192%
Jan 19, 2016
Certified for what, by who? You can't just say that they are certified.
I'm lost at this too, a friend of mine created a small startup that exploded and they make personalized washable masks(with no certifications) which are very high quality, since they started (2 months) they haven't had a single day where they didn't produce at full capacity, their prices are also insane but I guess people can pay for it.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
It’s been wild.

Do you have wholesale pricing? I know someone also making them that might be interested. Their production is nearing its peak.

Shoot me an email.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Once again we have someone new who's popping into the forum "making a killing" during the CV19 crisis and "needs help" sharing all the profits they're making.

I don't buy any of it.

I'm not responsible.

evgeney

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Sep 11, 2018
Certified for what, by who? You can't just say that they are certified.

Lab certified by the country they are manufactured in.
Passed quality control, garment/fabric and chemical tests.

I'm vague on purpose. The masks are superior quality but they are not medical grade and make no medical claims hence this is not as important as say masks that advertise to be medical grade.

evgeney

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Sep 11, 2018
Once again we have someone new who's popping into the forum "making a killing" during the CV19 crisis and "needs help" sharing all the profits they're making.

I don't buy any of it.

I'm not responsible.

To be honest would completely agree with you say you told me this 2 months ago.. and if anyone would be telling me that I would be selling face-masks right now I would tell them to shove it..

It's unbelievable really the explosion and demand but that's the reality here. I run an agency my main business is PPC but for the last 3 weeks its been face masks.

Is it exploiting? I mean gray area. Cloth masks are mandated now. we dont dropship, we created a superior product in a lab tested environment and really care about the quality.

in the beginning when i started this, found a wholesaler on the FLF who bought from us and put us on this path just when it started. It's difficult to find quality critical partners so I figured its worth a try..

Take from that as you will.

Thanks!

evgeney

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Sep 11, 2018
Do you have wholesale pricing? I know someone also making them that might be interested. Their production is nearing its peak.

Shoot me an email.

Sent you a message

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ

I'm vague on purpose. The masks are superior quality but they are not medical grade and make no medical claims hence this is not as important as say masks that advertise to be medical grade.

What does lab certified mean? Your factory is certifying to you that they made the masks to your specs?

I just don't understand your answer here. You aren't making medical masks. It's like me making a t-shirt and saying that they are certified to be 100% cotton?

MoneyDoc

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Jun 24, 2014

The only masks that are required or would be lab certified are medical masks or construction masks. Cotton masks will not be certified as there's nothing to certify them for. Chemical tests? Garment tests? Are you certifying cotton masks as being cotton?

I'm not saying you're not doing the sales you're claiming to do, that's irrelevant and I couldn't care, but why add "certified masks" and make it seem like what you're selling has any benefit? I've never heard of a certified cotton mask. If you're referring to the descriptions posted on alibaba by suppliers for "certified masks" they are utter bull$hit.

evgeney

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Sep 11, 2018
The only masks that are required or would be lab certified are medical masks or construction masks. Cotton masks will not be certified as there's nothing to certify them for. Chemical tests? Garment tests? Are you certifying cotton masks as being cotton?

I'm not saying you're not doing the sales you're claiming to do, that's irrelevant and I couldn't care, but why add "certified masks" and make it seem like what you're selling has any benefit? I've never heard of a certified cotton mask. If you're referring to the descriptions posted on alibaba by suppliers for "certified masks" they are utter bull$hit.

Think about all the low quality masks that come from China for 10 cents a piece. They are low quality for a reason and are made with materials that can be toxic and even irritating to wear.

We simply conduct a full lab test analysis of the fabric we use to ensure there are no harmful chemicals in the dye etc because people do have reactions. It's really not that big a deal as many are mentioning it but it does separate us as we speak for the quality since we manufacture the masks not buy them elsewhere where the quality is questionable.

Our masks start at 4$ a piece to produce and that alone is largely due to providing a superior quality product.

We dont make our masks in china.

evgeney

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Sep 11, 2018
Think about all the low quality masks that come from China for 10 cents a piece. They are low quality for a reason and are made with materials that can be toxic and even irritating to wear.

We simply conduct a full lab test analysis of the fabric we use to ensure there are no harmful chemicals in the dye etc because people do have reactions. It's really not that big a deal as many are mentioning it but it does separate us as we speak for the quality since we manufacture the masks not buy them elsewhere where the quality is questionable.

Our masks start at 4$ a piece to produce and that alone is largely due to providing a superior quality product.

Also we dont make them in china

nutleydotie

eCommerce Development Consultant - www.snazzy.ie
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
Nov 13, 2017
Dublin, Ireland
Are you retailing or just manufacturing? I've a client in Europe who is a medical / mobility supply company, we tweaked our Facebook ads to have a great return, but subsequently, I got suspended from advertising on the platform.

Just to note my client is obtaining additional stock of medical supplies, and not taking away from hospitals, and has been involved in the procurement process with hospitals. Their main market has been trying to help nursing homes and other private individuals who are at high risk.

What online retails ideas are people having success with that are allowed?

Here

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Sep 6, 2019
I have idea.
Lets create premium, medically useless masks and sell for big profit!

:bored:
I bought a mask on Etsy from someone who normally sells baby blankets. It's 100% cotton, a nice design, as comfy as a mask is going to get. Around here you need a mask to go anywhere so all I really care about is being able to breathe.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.