The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Crypto Gaming The Next 1000x ? (Help Needed Lets Find The Next Winner)

Anything related to investing, including crypto

21elnegocio

WholeFlips Wholesaling Houses Virtually
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Feb 28, 2012
Downtown Phoenix, AZ
Hello Everyone,
Haven't been here in a minute, had to deal with a whole bunch of things but I am back and lets get straight to the point. So I missed out on many crypto projects in the past because I did not have any capital but now that I have some money to invest I have been looking what to invest into on the next bull run on my list is Crypto (Solid Projects) & Real Estate. As I did lots of research to see what is going to be the next space that will explode I strongly believe it will be the gaming industry. Why do I say this because of Metaverse it is crazy how all this used to be science fiction and was predicted in old books

I read Snow Crash was published in June 1992 talks about the Metaverse
Movies: Oneplayer

In other words this will be huge, we are in a bear market and we are still no where near the bottom. Rumors are BTC is going all the way own to $4k and ETH below $350 (Why ? not 100% sure I forget sometimes why after so much research thats why I decided to create a post so we can all document, exchange info, benefit etc.)

With that said I was studying Alex Becker and now studying Mr Beast I found one thing in common between them two they both follow these two play 2 earn crypto games

-Metagods current price $0.069 ATH was around $1.6 Market Cap: $715k (Low market caps are huge if money flows into them price skyrockets)
-Metawars current price $0.005 ATH was around $ . 76 Market Cap: $294k
-Metafighter

With this said if we are still no where near the bottom once we get there these P2E crypto coins will be even lower. Based on the research I have done we will pump to $120k that will be our next BTC ATH (ETH and alts always follow BTC) Imagine where these gaming coins will be if they take off ?

These 2 I mentioned have utility, so far this is what I know you get paid to play them and gaming is huge

Based on Alex how to spot gaming crypto is
1st. Join every potential gaming discords to network with gamers
2nd.Go to Alex Becker twitter and follow the people he follows ( His twitter is @Zssbecker) and see what games they are following

Check out this video below its a decent guide, but I never truly believe what they are saying until I do my own research. At the end of the day most of online individuals are influencers.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qDsK_a9rcg

Video below shows what Alex is invested in
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-v3URQMG5vM

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpVa4i2wVnw

If you guys would like to contribute to this we can do an excel sheet and share what we have found from these guys mentioned above

Below is a screenshot of an excel sheet I started.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-06-05 at 1.12.11 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-06-05 at 1.12.11 AM.png
    203.8 KB · Views: 14
  • Screen Shot 2022-06-05 at 1.15.21 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-06-05 at 1.15.21 AM.png
    241.9 KB · Views: 14
  • Screen Shot 2022-06-05 at 1.52.24 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-06-05 at 1.52.24 AM.png
    50.9 KB · Views: 14

Black_Mamba_427

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
156%
Jan 6, 2022
Gamestop (GME) were going down the NFT and crypto gaming route. They partnered with Loopring LRC as their sole cryptocurrency. I've got a bit in there. Although I had some nice profits on it, I didn't cash out and now it's down pretty low from ATH. Could be a good one to think about though when BTC ATH comes back?

seomatic

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Jan 24, 2011
Germany
That's slow lane investing at best and has nothing to do with fastlane:
"follow some guru to know which coins to buy"
It's actually more like gambling than investing. I would short all of the coins in the sheet.

21elnegocio

Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Feb 28, 2012
Downtown Phoenix, AZ
Even better infrastrutures
That's slow lane investing at best and has nothing to do with fastlane:
"follow some guru to know which coins to buy"
It's actually more like gambling than investing. I would short all of the coins in the sheet.
I completely respect your opinion, but its not gambling when you invest an infrastructure that will be used for these gaming industry which is a huge industry.

Sorry forgot to mention I am moving my focus onto not games but solid stable projects one of them being ETH

BAUCE

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Jun 21, 2021
If bitcoin goes back to 4K it would totally invalidate Crypto as an Investment. I think you don’t see lower than 15k. Maybe if you hit the right shitcoin lottery you will find a gaming Coin that does 1000x but it’s super hard with a Trillion Projects out.
We are almost too early to pick something that will be around long term. The Sandbox looks to be the most promising project for a longer term imo. My guess is it will be a few years till the best developers really take this stuff more seriously. The current stuff was way too overvalued, specially the land sales but I'll jump in as the bear market is prolonged. I think the best thing we can do is to stay up to date watch as new projects come into the space. I know I will be in hopes of getting in on the big one early.

21elnegocio

Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Feb 28, 2012
Downtown Phoenix, AZ
We are almost too early to pick something that will be around long term. The Sandbox looks to be the most promising project for a longer term imo. My guess is it will be a few years till the best developers really take this stuff more seriously. The current stuff was way too overvalued, specially the land sales but I'll jump in as the bear market is prolonged. I think the best thing we can do is to stay up to date watch as new projects come into the space. I know I will be in hopes of getting in on the big one early.
I agree 100% but there is opportunity before I was going to go after games, but like the gentlemen on top mentioned it is not fastlane I agree 100% this is more of an investment thought I share here to see if maybe some of you were keeping up to date with this space.

We all know we are on a bear market the BTC halving will happen here on
May 4, 2024 according to cryptoslate article online (More about bitcoin halving below)

I agree 100% @BAUCE best thing to do here is keep a good eye on the projects that will survive on this retail shake off. The bulls will not last we are going below 29k mark causing all other crypto to follow. Whatever crypto comes out of crash will have a good bull run which can possibly 3x your money as long as the fundamentals are there and has a strong community. (DO NOT BUY SHITCOINS DO YOUR RESEARCH)

Harry Dent is going all in BTC
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teHU7Z1YjhU

With that said the Metaverse will have a huge impact on crypto why ? Because of the Gaming & NFT's space. Right now everything is lots of speculation, why the hell would someone buy a quarter mill JPEG ? Just to brag and say your part of the cool kids ? I would never drop money like that on a JPEG, I believe its all testing right now to see how we adapt to this whole new space. I mean it is art but id 100% buy a Physical Mona Lisa Art and have an NFT authentication image for it. The real value of NFT will be to show authenticity of future hard assets like homes, 1 of 1s like watches cars or any luxury assets.

I know I said games are something good to look at but I am switching my strategy I am keeping a eye on infrastructures too, but not taking my eye from P2E games either. They will be huge in the Metaverse which ones will they be ? Dont know but we must keep an eye out for Metaverse gaming companies like GALA etc.

Below are a few I have my eye on (Still researching them)

-GALA
-ENJIN COIN
-Ethernity
-Velocity VRA
-ETH

All these Sci-Fiction books that scientists published years ago is coming to life guys, it is here the 4th Industrial Revolution.

A fastlane business/career within the Metaverse would be learn how to advertise on the Metaverse ? Developer in the Metaverse ? What do you guys think ?

This is like the DOT come bubble lots of speculation no real business paying their investors etc. Once this crashes whatever coins come out will be really good companies to invest in.

(Good article below)

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
Shilling is a very common marketing practice in the world of crypto, scamcoins and memecoins. No, it's one of the default in crypto marketing.

The smaller coins hire sleazy YouTubers from third world countries to shill for them.

The bigger ones hire famous YouTubers like Mr. Beast and Alex Becker.

EmotionEngine

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Sep 15, 2020
United States

Global NFT sales in general are falling pretty hard. The current implementation of NFTs and crypto gaming probably won't be the same in the future.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.