The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Critique of my website

Cameraman

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Sep 25, 2021
UK
I created a website by myself because the web developers I found all wanted like $3000.00! So what do you think of my below website? Does it look professional; like I'm credible? Is it clear and easy to read. You don't have to read all of it; it's very long and was designed that way. I just want a critique of the overall design. All criticism are greatly appreciated!

Great that you built your own website rather than paying an expensive designer - but it shows.

I'm probably not your target market, but I'm not sure who is. As soon as I landed on the page I did what 99% of other people will do and scrolled down quickly before moving on.

Get yourself a copy of "Don't Make Me Think" by Steve Krug. Read it, then read it again and then read it again. Then think about your target market and the goal of the page before spending time on the design.

Building a website is easy but getting the design right is hard. I guess that's why they want to charge you $3,000.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.