TrendSetter
New Contributor
- Joined
- Jun 4, 2009
- Messages
- 23
Rep Bank
$170
$170
User Power: 4%
As some of you may have read, I am in the process of starting a credit consultation business, you can see the original thread here---> http://www.thefastlanetomillions.com/general-business-discussion/21210-credit-business.html
Anyhow, after alot of thought and R&D I have decided to start the business as solely a lead based, traffic generating credit repair website. The website will simply act as a first source for people to submit there information for us to to give to a partner company, who that will be has not been decided yet but is in the works. I eventually would like to build relationships with credit consultation companies in many states besides the one I am currently living in. The leads will either be given to the companies or sold to the companies. Initially they will be provided at no cost to the company to validate the quality of the leads being generated through the website. Once the leads are proven/refined etc. is when I will start to market the leads to different companies. Idealy the leads would be payed for by the amount of leads, and then by leads closed.
Initially I was going to be buying credit repair software and doing this all myself but thought that I will be able to generate more revenue and help a larger scale of consumers/businesses this way by leveraging myself.
Please let me know what you guys think about all this! Wether it is negative or positive.
-Jami
Anyhow, after alot of thought and R&D I have decided to start the business as solely a lead based, traffic generating credit repair website. The website will simply act as a first source for people to submit there information for us to to give to a partner company, who that will be has not been decided yet but is in the works. I eventually would like to build relationships with credit consultation companies in many states besides the one I am currently living in. The leads will either be given to the companies or sold to the companies. Initially they will be provided at no cost to the company to validate the quality of the leads being generated through the website. Once the leads are proven/refined etc. is when I will start to market the leads to different companies. Idealy the leads would be payed for by the amount of leads, and then by leads closed.
Initially I was going to be buying credit repair software and doing this all myself but thought that I will be able to generate more revenue and help a larger scale of consumers/businesses this way by leveraging myself.
Please let me know what you guys think about all this! Wether it is negative or positive.
-Jami
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
