What's new

Creating Tailwind: Mastermind Groups

Anything related to matters of the mind

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

KhayShenz

New Contributor
MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Nov 3, 2011
Messages
30
Rep Bank
$95
User Power: 3%
I hope I'm not alone here when I say that my nine-to-five is definitely a "farting headwind." And many of you will say - JUST QUIT. Unfortunately, I have a mortgage, unsecured debt (from my irresponsible years) and in the midst of planning a wedding. And the same nine-to-five drained my savings when our hours were significantly reduced (before the company started laying off).

Anyway, everyday when I wake up in the morning - I say to myself " This company is NOT GOING to KILL my dream. I'm not gonna give it that MUCH power over me." But at the end of the day.....I'm tired and wasted. I dedicate probably a good 1-2 hours to my fastlane dreams - after that, I'm just too exhausted.

The point of a mastermind group (and I'm thinking the realm of 4-5 people) is for encouragement and motivation. A group of people that would motivate each other when the going get's tough and celebrate the joys and the process. And I'm actually thinking real people meeting live (maybe one or twice a month - flexible depending on the group's needs). So yes, local. With that said - I'm from Southern California - Ventura County to be exact. Willing to drive out to LA or Santa Barbara. Anyone interested?:coffee:
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Hivvoph nessoif zua tez? Fup'v cmux vji cepl. Iwisz fummes zua tewi ot upi mitt fummes zuas Getvmepi jet vu neli aq gus zuas qetv notvelit.

Xepv vu jewi e podi xiffoph up vji djieq? O guapf vjot esvodmi vji uvjis fez, epf ov optqosif ni: Jux vu hiv nessoif gus $239.00 | Traexlguy Vjiz tqipv mitt vjep $600 up vjios xiffoph. Ov xomm howi zua ofiet up xjisi zua dep dav dutvt xovjuav tedsogodoph vji iyqisoipdi.

O'n hmef O fofp'v hiv nessoif xjip O xet op nz 20t us 30t. Tasimz O'f tvomm ci qezoph gus vjev, vuu. Cioph umfis gus ni niept O pu muphis desi ecuav qunq epf dosdantvepdi. Juxiwis, vsief desigammz... vimmoph e xunep vjev "Cav jupiz, ov't katv e xjovi fsitt..." duamf mepf zua op juv xevis! :tnyI:
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom