deSeingalt
New Contributor
- Joined
- Sep 16, 2011
- Messages
- 25
Rep Bank
$135
$135
User Power: 48%
I am looking into creating a new energy drink, I have all ingredients and formula figured out. There are no other energy drinks on the market that has the same blend or does what I am trying to do.
Question is, what is a good manufacturer? I am looking into nutricaplabs. Has anybody done it or know someone in the same business?
My main concern is confidentiality, I am reluctant to submit my ingredients list for a free quote , how do I know they wont "steal" the idea and the formula.
How much would prototype cost? I want to get at least a case to test it out before I do anything else.
Any suggestions appreciated!
Question is, what is a good manufacturer? I am looking into nutricaplabs. Has anybody done it or know someone in the same business?
My main concern is confidentiality, I am reluctant to submit my ingredients list for a free quote , how do I know they wont "steal" the idea and the formula.
How much would prototype cost? I want to get at least a case to test it out before I do anything else.
Any suggestions appreciated!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
