The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Creating Accessories for Mainstream Products?

Paul Thomas

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
128%
Jul 9, 2013
Is there typically any issue with doing this, I've done several searches and can't find much specifically on it (maybe that's my fault).

What I mean is if someone wanted to create accessories for the Amazon Kindle, Amazon Tap, Amazon Echo, iPhone, Droid, etc. and sell it on Amazon, would you think there would be an issue?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
G

GuestUserX09

Nope, that's what those places are for. Only thing I would note is that most useful accessories for popular electronics are already made in a wide variety with bottomed out pricing from China manufacturers.

If you have an unique or improved idea, then most definitely, Amazon would be a great/easiest way to sell it.

Mikkel

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Feb 25, 2016
New Hampshire
If you have your own unique idea as an accessory you may be onto something. Think of LifeProof Cases. They made their fortune selling cases that would endure just about anything that would arise in a normal everyday situation. iPhone's aren't water proof, well lets make them waterproof. It's these types of accessories that make loads of money because you are providing genuine value to the marketplace.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.