The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Creating a website from nothing

bmarone

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Nov 15, 2011
I don't think such a software exists right now, but what if one could design a website, completely customized without any pre-made templates, from scratch without knowing any code or using any filing software.

When I say totally customized, I mean everything and anything goes, complete freedom for the user. They can choose any layout, graphics, text style, forms, and overall website layout (i.e. tabs/pages vs more streamlined) they want; no more hiring an expensive web developer or using outdated blogging software with plugins. It's as if the user starts from a blank canvas and creates an entire website (any style) from that blank page.

I don't know just how much of a need exists for this (if people have become content with what's out there now), but speaking for myself, I would love to see something like this. Any thoughts?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Fast-tao

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
54%
Aug 28, 2013
Turin (Italy)
actually there is wordpress plus csshero that can do that.
Also there are similar concept as weebly or ipage website builder. Take a more deep look around to be sure that what you have in mind is really unique ore far better then the others.

timmy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Jul 29, 2013
Ireland
Great forward thinking .Not a tech guy so I will leave it at that. You build it and they will buy it if it does what it says on the tin.

beatgoezon

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Aug 31, 2013
There is a software called xSitePro which lets you build basic html pages, they're mostly custom made, but it's a slightly outdated method of making a website. If you don't want to go with the out of the box wordpress website I recommend check out xSitePro, it might be what you're looking for.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.