Hello,
I just started importing from China and in a few days my samples will arrive.
For my bigger order I plan to let my supplier print my company name on the product.
The problem is: I dont have one.
I was always bad with coming up with creative names so I dont know how to find a name I can print on my product. This is very important because there are other sellers who sell my product already and I have to make my product "unique".
What should I look for when I create a name? It shouldnt be specific to my product because I want to import other products later of cause.
So "German Car Parts" wouldnt be a good idea when I get the option to import baby powder in a few months.
What makes a good name?
Whats your progress in finding a name for your brand or do you have any good forum posts or articles I didnt found?
Help would be really appreciated. Thanks.
EDIT: Sorry shouldnt be a progress thread. Admin if possible, please change.
I just started importing from China and in a few days my samples will arrive.
For my bigger order I plan to let my supplier print my company name on the product.
The problem is: I dont have one.
I was always bad with coming up with creative names so I dont know how to find a name I can print on my product. This is very important because there are other sellers who sell my product already and I have to make my product "unique".
What should I look for when I create a name? It shouldnt be specific to my product because I want to import other products later of cause.
So "German Car Parts" wouldnt be a good idea when I get the option to import baby powder in a few months.
What makes a good name?
Whats your progress in finding a name for your brand or do you have any good forum posts or articles I didnt found?
Help would be really appreciated. Thanks.
EDIT: Sorry shouldnt be a progress thread. Admin if possible, please change.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
