MantisX
New Contributor
- Joined
- Dec 22, 2014
- Messages
- 27
Rep Bank
$170
$170
User Power: 96%
I think I could make my first meaningful contribution to the forum. I read in many of the threads here that domain based email ids increase the chances of suppliers from Alibaba taking you seriously and respond back to you. I personally have tried both personal emails and domain based emails and can attest that the domain based emails make you look more authentic. If I message them using my personal email ids, I either get no response or get a response asking for the following:
You can do this by using the free Zoho mail app to achieve this for free. You can set it up such that emails can directly be routed to your gmail inbox and you reply from your gmail with the sender set to the domain based email id! Doesn't that sound awesome?
There is a bunch of steps to configure the mail to work properly. If people are interested, I will post the steps here. There is a bunch of steps that need to be done and I don't want to spend the time writing it up if no one is interested
P.S
- Company name,
- Company address,
- Company website
- Company email
- Register a domain with a registrar like Go Daddy - Usually would cost you from 3.99 to huge amounts based on the domain name popularity.
- Use the registrars email service to get a domain based email. You would be paying anywhere from 6 to 15 dollars per month as this is usually a subscription service.
You can do this by using the free Zoho mail app to achieve this for free. You can set it up such that emails can directly be routed to your gmail inbox and you reply from your gmail with the sender set to the domain based email id! Doesn't that sound awesome?
There is a bunch of steps to configure the mail to work properly. If people are interested, I will post the steps here. There is a bunch of steps that need to be done and I don't want to spend the time writing it up if no one is interested
P.S
- If there is an easier way to do this, let me know and I will update/remove this thread as appropriate
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
