G
GuestUser152
Guest
I have a cousin who runs an essay writing service and has some of his peers working for him completing the essays while he just manages them. He's gotten most of his business from some craigslist ads and referrals.
He's looking to expand and tried posting his ads in other cities, but has run into problems with duplicate posts, and posting in different cities and getting his ads flagged.
Does anyone have experience with this and can you offer a brief run down on what causes this and how Craigslist recognizes this?
A solution I had considered was to build a virtual network of people in each Craigslist city and pay them for posting ads. While this would help my cousins business, I could also sell packages to other people/businesses who need Craigslist marketing services. For instance $30 a month for your ad posted to 10 cities 2 times a week or whatever I determined would work out cash flow wise. Collect the fees from multiple business and use my same network to do all of the posting.
I think this method would work simply because of the perceived authenticity of all the different posters, IP addresses, email addresses, accounts, etc.
Of course, I'm also aware of craigslist marketing software, most of which is pretty pricey and I haven't really seen a forerunner that marketers suggest. If anyone has experience with these, especially of their downfalls or if they work perfectly and the solution is to just purchase some software, your input would be greatly appreciated as well.
Thanks so much.
- Benji
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
He's looking to expand and tried posting his ads in other cities, but has run into problems with duplicate posts, and posting in different cities and getting his ads flagged.
Does anyone have experience with this and can you offer a brief run down on what causes this and how Craigslist recognizes this?
A solution I had considered was to build a virtual network of people in each Craigslist city and pay them for posting ads. While this would help my cousins business, I could also sell packages to other people/businesses who need Craigslist marketing services. For instance $30 a month for your ad posted to 10 cities 2 times a week or whatever I determined would work out cash flow wise. Collect the fees from multiple business and use my same network to do all of the posting.
I think this method would work simply because of the perceived authenticity of all the different posters, IP addresses, email addresses, accounts, etc.
Of course, I'm also aware of craigslist marketing software, most of which is pretty pricey and I haven't really seen a forerunner that marketers suggest. If anyone has experience with these, especially of their downfalls or if they work perfectly and the solution is to just purchase some software, your input would be greatly appreciated as well.
Thanks so much.
- Benji
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
