The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Could use some help testing profile creation, calls on VIPWithMe

sprite

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
16%
Jan 7, 2009
If anyone has a spare moment I would appreciate if you could create a profile on VIPWithMe! | Live Phone Sex and Flirting

I recently added a progress bar that shows remaining steps you need to complete after signing up in order to take and receive calls.

I am mostly looking for crash errors and things that are not intuitive.

If you have two phones you can create a Client and a Vendor account and call the Vendor from the Client account [The client account receives some startup cash].

Overall things are coming together very well. The site is not yet complete and has taken longer than expected. These next three months are going to be busy as I have 3 months left on my Masters degree, however, come November I should be able to knock out any remaining missing features relatively quick.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.