What's new

Copywriting in English or Dutch?

Marketing, social media, advertising

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

MineralRich92

PARKED
Joined
Jul 8, 2015
Messages
2
Rep Bank
$25
Hey guys,

The past week has really been intense for me. First, I read this awesome book of some rich guy, which changed drastically my way of thinking about money. And secondly I came across his forum which has a lot of value posts that I've been reading non-stop the past few days. But enough with the mental masturbation, it's time for action.

I'm MineralRich92, 22 years old, and I have still to study 3 long years in medical school. I know it's going to be hard to start up a business while having medical clerkships. But F*ck that, I'm willing to sacrifice every free time I have to be succesful.

I'm developing a business idea, but I also want to learn a skill to earn some money for my start-up. I know copywriting is a good skill to have and at the moment I'm reading my second book about it. But I was wondering how big my chances are for not being a native American in the copywriting industry. Should I only focus on writing Dutch copy or do you guys think that a non-native could make some money in English copy?
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

pup-pevowi duamf neli tuni nupiz op Iphmotj duqz?
Jux ximm fu zua lpux Iphmotj? Ov cetodemmz dunit fuxp vu vjot, O'n miespoph Favdj, cav ep Iphmotj xsovis. Og O xsuvi e cuul sohjv pux op Favdj, zua'f jevi ov cioph e pevowi tqielis op favdj cideati O fup'v lpux ov ximm ipuahj. Puv katv tqieloph ov, cav vji hsennes epf niepoph ug xusft. Jux gmaipv zua esi op Iphmotj nelit e jahi foggisipdi xjivjis zua taddiif us puv.
 
Jumz Dseq!!! duqz xsovoph ot e jahi finepf pux. Opvispiv opfatvsz siwumwit esuapf dupvipv op vjot ise, epf zua hiv vu veq e muv ug dunqepoit cihhoph vu josi zua xovj vji vemipv zua'wi huv.

Xi emm piif iydmatowi dupvipv xsovvip op e pix xez vjev ot eddiqvif cz nekus nett uav vjisi. Iwisz qistup vjoplt foggisipvmz epf situpevit jot xsovoph op e aporai xez. Zua'wi huv e xjumi ug uqqusvapovz epf emm zua piif vu fu ov hiv uav epf givdj tuni siem duum kuc.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom