RE: continuous improvement using plus/delta
https://www.google.com/search?q=plu...74LQAhVB2WMKHeneB6YQ_AUICSgC&biw=1366&bih=638
I do journal and keep records of past works. However, I recently got introduced to plus/delta. This may be old news but it's new to me.
The premise is that you should be striving for continuous improvement in your life and business. At the end of an event or a time period you apply a plus/delta to your event or time period.
Plus = what went right, what to keep
Delta = what to change, what to improve on.
You could do this yourself, with a team, with your customers, or suppliers. It's a quick, visible record for you to see areas of improvement.
I have incorporated this and enjoy the speed, feedback, accuracy, and the fact that it's a record to track to see if I am continuously improving.
https://www.google.com/search?q=plu...74LQAhVB2WMKHeneB6YQ_AUICSgC&biw=1366&bih=638
I do journal and keep records of past works. However, I recently got introduced to plus/delta. This may be old news but it's new to me.
The premise is that you should be striving for continuous improvement in your life and business. At the end of an event or a time period you apply a plus/delta to your event or time period.
Plus = what went right, what to keep
Delta = what to change, what to improve on.
You could do this yourself, with a team, with your customers, or suppliers. It's a quick, visible record for you to see areas of improvement.
I have incorporated this and enjoy the speed, feedback, accuracy, and the fact that it's a record to track to see if I am continuously improving.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
