hi all,
I need your advice about my dilemma.
I think you all capable to give me a good advice.
I have to make a hard choice, continuing my study or my business.
I am a girl, 18 years old. I live with my mother. I stop to continue my study about a year ago because i must take care to my mother cause of sick.
Then I send many application to many company to get a job. One day i receive a respond from a company to be their business partner. I got this company from internet. I use my home yard as my first store and they supply all the products to fill my store free.
Now my business give me much money. But my mother ask me to continue my study. She said that business is not always good. I receive a sholarship from one local university for biology major. I dont like it, i prefer to be a lawyer.
Now i have about USD 82,000 in local bank from my business, if i continue my study, i want to take it abroad.
I have two question for you all;
1. If you were me, what you should do, continuing your study or your business. I am still young.
2. How much is the cost of school fee and live cost in abroad university?
If you want to send me a private advice, here is my email address dian4rodos-at-gmail-dot-com
Thank you.
I need your advice about my dilemma.
I think you all capable to give me a good advice.
I have to make a hard choice, continuing my study or my business.
I am a girl, 18 years old. I live with my mother. I stop to continue my study about a year ago because i must take care to my mother cause of sick.
Then I send many application to many company to get a job. One day i receive a respond from a company to be their business partner. I got this company from internet. I use my home yard as my first store and they supply all the products to fill my store free.
Now my business give me much money. But my mother ask me to continue my study. She said that business is not always good. I receive a sholarship from one local university for biology major. I dont like it, i prefer to be a lawyer.
Now i have about USD 82,000 in local bank from my business, if i continue my study, i want to take it abroad.
I have two question for you all;
1. If you were me, what you should do, continuing your study or your business. I am still young.
2. How much is the cost of school fee and live cost in abroad university?
If you want to send me a private advice, here is my email address dian4rodos-at-gmail-dot-com
Thank you.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
