- Joined
- Mar 4, 2012
- Messages
- 343
Rep Bank
$1,005
$1,005
User Power: 112%
Damn, I've been a member for 4.5 years with nothing to show. But that is ok! I've learned a lot through my failures and will be going at this next venture strong.
So, in all of my business I have started there was one thing I enjoyed more than anything else, and that was growing my social media presence. Social media just really clicks with me and I like looking at the numbers grow.
So I thought about starting a social media consultancy. Except, while you could make money in the long run it would just be creating another job for me. I wanted something that I could scale and eventually turn into almost passive income.
www.ivysocialmedia.com was born!
It is a blog about how to grow your social media presence. It is still in it's infancy stage right now with only 3 posts. The design could use a lot of work but I decided to just get the minimum information up so I can test interest. Previously I would spend hours on optimizing the website and making it look good only for it to be a failure.
Currently, I plan to market the website 2 ways. One being SEO (starting today). Only thing is I am a complete beginner to SEO so I will be learning everything from the ground up.
The other way is through using niche social media accounts. I currently have 3 on instagram that I started a long time ago but stopped for awhile
1. @freshentrepreneur (3681 followers): I post entrepreneur motivation
2. @exotic4cars_ (5127 followers): Post exotic cars
3. @greaterlifestyle (4119 followers): Post luxury stuff
I plan to start doing the same thing on twitter. But I currently have my hands full running these accounts on instagram.
I plan to monetize this by creating my own video course on how to use social media to grow your own business. I will create this once I have enough of an email list (500+)
I currently have 11 people on my email list.
To do:
-Optimize website for mobile since I am getting a lot of hits from mobile due to instagram
-Create an ebook to give away for email signups
-Create more content, I plan on posting twice a week
So, in all of my business I have started there was one thing I enjoyed more than anything else, and that was growing my social media presence. Social media just really clicks with me and I like looking at the numbers grow.
So I thought about starting a social media consultancy. Except, while you could make money in the long run it would just be creating another job for me. I wanted something that I could scale and eventually turn into almost passive income.
www.ivysocialmedia.com was born!
It is a blog about how to grow your social media presence. It is still in it's infancy stage right now with only 3 posts. The design could use a lot of work but I decided to just get the minimum information up so I can test interest. Previously I would spend hours on optimizing the website and making it look good only for it to be a failure.
Currently, I plan to market the website 2 ways. One being SEO (starting today). Only thing is I am a complete beginner to SEO so I will be learning everything from the ground up.
The other way is through using niche social media accounts. I currently have 3 on instagram that I started a long time ago but stopped for awhile
1. @freshentrepreneur (3681 followers): I post entrepreneur motivation
2. @exotic4cars_ (5127 followers): Post exotic cars
3. @greaterlifestyle (4119 followers): Post luxury stuff
I plan to start doing the same thing on twitter. But I currently have my hands full running these accounts on instagram.
I plan to monetize this by creating my own video course on how to use social media to grow your own business. I will create this once I have enough of an email list (500+)
I currently have 11 people on my email list.
To do:
-Optimize website for mobile since I am getting a lot of hits from mobile due to instagram
-Create an ebook to give away for email signups
-Create more content, I plan on posting twice a week
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
