- Joined
- Dec 27, 2007
- Messages
- 58
Rep Bank
$180
$180
User Power: 5%
I have a good deal being offered on a mobile home and am wondering how that works if I treated it as an investment with my company as far as expense deductions etc..
the 2nd question on top of that one is I currently am living with parents and want to know if I lived in it myself could I still purchase it as a business and expense it being as I am buying it as an investment to rent out / sell in the future?
the 2nd question on top of that one is I currently am living with parents and want to know if I lived in it myself could I still purchase it as a business and expense it being as I am buying it as an investment to rent out / sell in the future?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
