Ok so recently I have read TMF and things started to change.
I stopped just spitting out ideas and started making serious effort (the idea muscle keeps working but I just pile up the ideas in a little box lol).
Validated my business idea's with the book and came to the conclusion which one was going to be my Fastlane Vehicle.
However I couldn't pick... I kept pushing two at the same time. Chapter 44 - Choose Monogamy over Polygamy.. My ego just denied and neglected it. I read the words but I just didn't took it in me.
It took some weeks of trying to pull two horses, getting double the setback & struggle along the way with no result. The funny part is that the venture I am going to STOP working on was actually a way worse idea, and actually took 60% of my time (more failures) and even 75% of my energy (had to coop with much more unforeseen BS). Also upfront investment was higher and margins where less.
Finally today, after reading this article: http://foreverjobless.com/entrepreneurial-diworsification/
I started seeing more clearly and dropped the shitty venture to focus my 100% on ONE venture!
Had to confess, my 21 year old ego was to big.. Learning big time!
Will practice staying humble to the teachings!
I stopped just spitting out ideas and started making serious effort (the idea muscle keeps working but I just pile up the ideas in a little box lol).
Validated my business idea's with the book and came to the conclusion which one was going to be my Fastlane Vehicle.
However I couldn't pick... I kept pushing two at the same time. Chapter 44 - Choose Monogamy over Polygamy.. My ego just denied and neglected it. I read the words but I just didn't took it in me.
It took some weeks of trying to pull two horses, getting double the setback & struggle along the way with no result. The funny part is that the venture I am going to STOP working on was actually a way worse idea, and actually took 60% of my time (more failures) and even 75% of my energy (had to coop with much more unforeseen BS). Also upfront investment was higher and margins where less.
Finally today, after reading this article: http://foreverjobless.com/entrepreneurial-diworsification/
I started seeing more clearly and dropped the shitty venture to focus my 100% on ONE venture!
Had to confess, my 21 year old ego was to big.. Learning big time!
Will practice staying humble to the teachings!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
