The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Compound interest for income and liquidity

Anything related to investing, including crypto

GO FreeMan

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 3, 2019
Haifa, Israel
Greetings fastlaners;

I seek your advise in regards of compound interest for income and liquidity purposes.

In MJ's 1st book TMFL
chapter 20 Recruit your army of freedom fighters
He is presenting an idea of using money as lenders instead of borrowers in order to generate Income and liquidity.
According to @MJ DeMarco We are talking about safe investments that can yield 4-6%/year.

From what I read MJ suggested three vehicles:
+ stocks that pays him dividends which can be considered is paying interest regardless of the stock price
+ Buying Municipal Bonds or something similar
+ Using Money (US$ and Foreign currencies)

I think I get the idea but still don't know how to execute..

Appreciate your help..

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

alexkuzmov

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Sep 20, 2019
Bulgaria
I'm also a bit confused about what stocks and bonds do, how the divident is paid where to buy them from etc.

As for pure money, no bank in my country offers a good percent. Some even offer a negative percent on savings.

GO FreeMan

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 3, 2019
Haifa, Israel
I'm also a bit confused about what stocks and bonds do, how the divident is paid where to buy them from etc.

As for pure money, no bank in my country offers a good percent. Some even offer a negative percent on savings.
Hey alex,
Hope this thread will bring more focus to this important subject
Thanks for your input

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads