The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Completed Reading Unscripted

larrymclean

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Sep 19, 2013
Seattle
My first read was cover to cover. Now it is time to go back and re-read certain sections as I put together an Action Plan. This book has helped me realize that chasing money is like chasing a cat. My goal in my next read is to take actions on suggestions.

The results I am expecting are:
I. Align my wage-slave resume with the expectation I will improve my hour to dollar time trade. With that, I plan to connect with an IT contract that pays a good hourly rate. This is purely to maintain my home/office and continue to create funding for my book series. Top-notch illustrations cost money.

II. Reduce - Live minimally on my way to my Unscripted goal. I am a renter and my rent is low. I will re-negotiate my Cable bill. All I really need is a fair price for internet. I am paying too much now and ignoring it. I will live on a realistic budget and hold to that budget.

III. Continue to develop my products with the expectation of testing markets as quickly as I can and being willing to adjust based on feedback.

IV. Once my passive income begins to come in I will need to better understand where that money will go. The last section of Unscripted was kind of lost on me because I am struggling to keep my head above water and have no frame of reference for investment or even how to put spare change in a coffee can.

Thanks!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...