Hi,
I work on my project for few months and it is almost ready to go. It is about providing online services to worldwide customers with web software. No product, no shipping, no delivery . But I think that would have a better customer response if my company is located in the United States. Language is just English and targeted customers are mostly US. So is it possible to open company in US when I am in Croatia? Croatia already have tax contract with USA to avoid double taxing. I'm also interested in yours opinion whether it is that necessary, because I think that all successful web companies are located in the U.S. and many people had never even heard of Croatia.
So, I fear that people do not refrain when they see a company from Croatia.
I would be grateful to any comment, and thank you in advance.
I work on my project for few months and it is almost ready to go. It is about providing online services to worldwide customers with web software. No product, no shipping, no delivery . But I think that would have a better customer response if my company is located in the United States. Language is just English and targeted customers are mostly US. So is it possible to open company in US when I am in Croatia? Croatia already have tax contract with USA to avoid double taxing. I'm also interested in yours opinion whether it is that necessary, because I think that all successful web companies are located in the U.S. and many people had never even heard of Croatia.
So, I fear that people do not refrain when they see a company from Croatia.
I would be grateful to any comment, and thank you in advance.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited by a moderator:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
