- Joined
- Jan 23, 2008
- Messages
- 1,460
Rep Bank
$890
$890
User Power: 7%
Do any of you have company cars for your corporations? I have read a little bit on the tax benefits of allowing my company to own a car. If I buy/insure my next car through my LLC, how can I use it within the bounds of tax law? Can I use it for personal use if I exclude that use from my personal deduction? How about if I put company advertising decals on it?
(Sorry for the tax-heavy legal nature of my questions. I'm just asking for personal experience, not legal advice.)
Here's what I've discovered so far: Who Should Own the Business Car? and Personal Mileage on a Company Car.
:thankyousign:
(Sorry for the tax-heavy legal nature of my questions. I'm just asking for personal experience, not legal advice.)
Here's what I've discovered so far: Who Should Own the Business Car? and Personal Mileage on a Company Car.
:thankyousign:
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
