The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Coming up with an Idea + FREE idea(s)

Idea threads

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
Thought about posting this for a while w/e here it goes. Actually just finished the chapter where MJ talks about this a bit (if someone remembers the chapter please post it!) going out into the world and experiencing life to COME UP WITH ideas!

So my idea of coming up with an idea is to go and try different things, and live life! For example, I went out and found a basketball and shot some free throws...instantly I had this problem where I shot the ball and was annoyed with having to go chase the ball if I missed to get it then shoot the ball again, imagine if you had a magnet in the ball to make it comeback so you dont need to go get it! Same with a soccer ball..probably a dumb idea, BUT.. the way to come up with an idea is to just do different things. potentially i could do this and make a billion dollars who knows.

Another problem I have is when I go long boarding, to stop I need to drag my foot on the drag and rip the bottom of my shoes up, which then creates a hole leading me to buy new shoes, what if someone created a shoe sole for $5 that you tape to the bottom of your shoe and could replace every few weeks rather than buying new shoes. regardless of how stupid these ideas are, i believe the process of coming up with an idea is to just go do stuff, and like MJ said, what is a pain or inconvenience in your life?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.