The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Coming at you from Canada, eh!

TenaciousC

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
Sep 5, 2018
Hey everyone. Big thank you to MJ for providing such amazing value. I've made it all the way through the millionaire fastlane and am well on my way through Unscripted . I would say at least more than half.

I'm a father of two living with my spouse in a small town. Currently I work in the health industry as an Information Support Technician, specializing in Network technologies and Desktop support.

For the moment, I can't say I've really established any real goals as to how I'm going to transition to the fast lane, I just know that it's going to happen and that it won't be easy. The goal is to free myself from my time so that I can go out and work on the things that I'm truly passion about. To be able to take my family and go where ever on a whim so that they can have many experiences that most only dream of. I know that for any of this to happen, I'm going to have to provide immense value. I'm more than prepared to make this leap. I still have a lot of learning and growing to do, but I'm in this for the long haul.

Cheers everyone

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
G

Guest58302

A warm welcome to a fellow Canadian!

Your mind's in the right place as you're looking to provide value and want to win time.
Given your background, are you going to create some sort of digital product/service? That could be a suitable enough direction to take for you to make the lane change!

Also, since you've read TMF , you should post in this thread:
GOLD! - I've Read The Millionaire Fastlane!
and get a little icon.

All the best and good luck on your journey.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome my friend!

TenaciousC

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
Sep 5, 2018
A warm welcome to a fellow Canadian!

Your mind's in the right place as you're looking to provide value and want to win time.
Given your background, are you going to create some sort of digital product/service? That could be a suitable enough direction to take for you to make the lane change!

Also, since you've read TMF , you should post in this thread:
GOLD! - I've Read The Millionaire Fastlane!
and get a little icon.

All the best and good luck on your journey.

Hey Thanks Out of Touch,
At this stage of the game(ground zero), I'm pretty much open to anything. I have not committed to any market at this point.

I'm going to try and approach this as organically as possible through research and trying to figure out who my target market is, identifying what they are hungry for, and then hopefully, giving them exactly what they want. Whether that be a service, digital product or even a physical product.

My biggest challenges are going to be comfort based. I'm definitely introverted by nature, but have been making strides in having uncomfortable conversations, even gravitating towards them. That and not violating the KISS principle, "Keep It Stupid Simple" :p I tend to over complicate the process and waste time on things that I shouldn't be.

Anyways, we'll see where this goes.

Thanks for the best wishes

Cheers

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Jaden Jones

Igloo Builder
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Aug 22, 2018
Canada
Welcome, Glad to see you get in before us Canadians go into hibernation for the winter!

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
Welcome fellow Canadian.

Check out the Gold threads on the forum, and learn as much as you can. One thing you will notice is that a lot of different people are doing a lot of different things to be successful. There are a million ways to make it in the world, go find out what gets you excited.

One thing that everyone who has made it has in common? Drive. They all keep pushing forward when the going gets tough. Get that dirty a$$ grit going, be willing to keep pushing and never give up. Going that extra step when the last guy quit will put you further ahead in life than nearly everyone on the planet!

Go get some!!! Your family thanks you.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...