The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

College worth it in Denmark?

Hashim

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 3, 2020
Alright, first off gonna start saying no idea how this forum works, this is my first time using it.
Anyways, I'm Hashim. I live in Denmark, and ever since i was 7, i've known one thing. I do not want to be part of the "THANK GOD ITS FRIDAY" group, Nor average.
I'm now 16, i read ALOT of books, and am actually trying to learn about starting a business, millionaire fastlane etc. Yet i'm faced with the question
Should i do business education college in August? Obvious answer would be "No, the debt isn't worth it". But i live in Denmark, and college is free here.
Is college still worth it? For the education? Considering exams, stress, assignments etc. ?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

SEBASTlAN

Marketing Wizard
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Dec 22, 2014
Los Angeles
What's the ROI for your time? Will going to college speed up the process of you having freedom of time/money/location?

Ismail941

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
May 7, 2019
If you believe that a college degree can back you up with a career field by projecting (depending on Denamrk country's economy, career pool qualified candidate number & ratio projection & you see an Opportunity) itself, then yes.

So It depends on your situation like case by case. Calculate the time investment and see the best possible projection by imperfect estimating.

wildfox81

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Sep 7, 2017
IN
You're young and IMO you should get your degree. As you say, education in Denmark is free and it's high-quality from what I understand.

Also, the unemployment rate in Denmark is around 5% which means you have a good chance of getting to work on something you like if you choose so. I think you may also get opportunities/funding in the University to start your business ideas once you're done.

I believe going through college education helps instill a sense of responsibility and discipline that is always a good thing to help you in life regardless of the lane you take.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

AppMan

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
May 25, 2019
Alright, first off gonna start saying no idea how this forum works, this is my first time using it.
Anyways, I'm Hashim. I live in Denmark, and ever since i was 7, i've known one thing. I do not want to be part of the "THANK GOD ITS FRIDAY" group, Nor average.
I'm now 16, i read ALOT of books, and am actually trying to learn about starting a business, millionaire fastlane etc. Yet i'm faced with the question
Should i do business education college in August? Obvious answer would be "No, the debt isn't worth it". But i live in Denmark, and college is free here.
Is college still worth it? For the education? Considering exams, stress, assignments etc. ?
Degree is always good , especially if comes for free,
1- you will have more formalied education in business and management .
2- you will be more respected and taken seriously by other future investors, co-counders.
It is proven that people with university degree ear more. there is exceptions but never under estimate to have real skills in something .

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...