• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

cold to warm (followups)

Discussion in 'Ideas, Needs, Concept Feedback' started by sparechange, Jul 10, 2018.

1. sparechange

sparechange Gold Contributor Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $3,378
    some thoughts ive had, ran a successful ad on facebook that generated me lots of leads.

what would be the best way to approach converting them?

i feel as if direct linking to my store is a horrible strategy

perhaps a simple ''hey thanks for checking out XXXX if your interested in more content be sure to like/follow etc etc''

after this? how can i add value to a potential customer *before* i link to my store or offer them XXXX

or am i simply over thinking this? i have sales from a direct ad on fb although it feels like im missing a piece of the puzzle to explode to hundreds of sales rather than a few here and there

Jello likes this.