Hello Guys,
Not sure if I am posting on the correct section or not but I wanted to ask if anyone knows and is using a reliable cold calling company whether in the states or outside the states and how much do you pay per cold caller an hour?
I know on upwork I can hire one by one but I am looking for a solid cold calling company so I can hire 12-18 cold callers and have someone from that calling center managing them making sure they are on the dialer.
Much help will be appreciated !
Not sure if I am posting on the correct section or not but I wanted to ask if anyone knows and is using a reliable cold calling company whether in the states or outside the states and how much do you pay per cold caller an hour?
I know on upwork I can hire one by one but I am looking for a solid cold calling company so I can hire 12-18 cold callers and have someone from that calling center managing them making sure they are on the dialer.
Much help will be appreciated !
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
