CoachFoulds
PARKED
- Joined
- May 25, 2015
- Messages
- 1
Rep Bank
$40
$40
Im in the process of creating a subscription based coaching service for up to 10 fitness people at a time, sometimes referred to "platinum membership", "mastermind group" etc
Clients will pay a small recurring fee for access to other like-minded individuals and something like a weekly call in, online meeting or scheduled 20min coaching call etc
What platform would you recommend?
Hipchat?
Closed facebook group?
Forum software like this with a free section and a membership section?
I have a high end coaching program that costs $3k and goes for 8 weeks but I want a lower cost, subscription based entry point so I can service more people (and earn residual income)
Thanks Fastlane!
Clients will pay a small recurring fee for access to other like-minded individuals and something like a weekly call in, online meeting or scheduled 20min coaching call etc
What platform would you recommend?
Hipchat?
Closed facebook group?
Forum software like this with a free section and a membership section?
I have a high end coaching program that costs $3k and goes for 8 weeks but I want a lower cost, subscription based entry point so I can service more people (and earn residual income)
Thanks Fastlane!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
