Clavis Ark - Introduction
Hello, I go by Clavis Ark (nickname). I am a Grade 10 high school student from Canada, and this is my first time engaging in a forum which I am genuinely interested in. I have read more than half of the material in the books The Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted, and it has heavily impacted my perspective on how I view money.
I am currently interested in drop servicing and I would estimate I am halfway done before setting in operation. Potentially I may look within details of other business models and proceed to take action if I think they are worthy. My aspiration overall is to build capital with these business models and build a real estate business. As of right now I have a lack of knowledge within real estate and the business world, so I am using this Fastlane Forum as a tool and other sources to reach my end goal.
Hello, I go by Clavis Ark (nickname). I am a Grade 10 high school student from Canada, and this is my first time engaging in a forum which I am genuinely interested in. I have read more than half of the material in the books The Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted, and it has heavily impacted my perspective on how I view money.
I am currently interested in drop servicing and I would estimate I am halfway done before setting in operation. Potentially I may look within details of other business models and proceed to take action if I think they are worthy. My aspiration overall is to build capital with these business models and build a real estate business. As of right now I have a lack of knowledge within real estate and the business world, so I am using this Fastlane Forum as a tool and other sources to reach my end goal.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
