FlavioMoreira
PARKED
Hi all,
My name is Flavio, and I currently live in Australia, but I am Brazilian.
I have been here working as a softtware engineer for about 1 1/2 years.
I have read TMFL a couple of months ago, but this was not my first reading on the subject, and is not likely to be the last. I have been investing time and energy into get prepared to my solo flights into the entrepreneur-land.
I think that moving to Australia helped me see things in a different manner, and is pulling me even more strongly into doing something serious about that desire.
I am 37 years old, but I feel that there is still lots of things I still want to do, and stay in the slow lane making someone else rich is not one of them. I wish I had started earlier, but no big deal.
I am starting to take action and I found a viable product but I want to sell it in USA, which is going to be a little challenge living half way across the globe. But I like challenges!
My passion is travelling and learning about new things, and that is why I want to retire from my job and just dedicate myself to business, in the hope that I will make time for my passion.
Finally, I know I will disappoint some of you, but I like German cars, so instead of wishing to have a Lambo, I will wish for the best Porche!
I think I will fit here quite well and hope to have some nice conversations!
Cheers,
_____
Flavio
My name is Flavio, and I currently live in Australia, but I am Brazilian.
I have been here working as a softtware engineer for about 1 1/2 years.
I have read TMFL a couple of months ago, but this was not my first reading on the subject, and is not likely to be the last. I have been investing time and energy into get prepared to my solo flights into the entrepreneur-land.
I think that moving to Australia helped me see things in a different manner, and is pulling me even more strongly into doing something serious about that desire.
I am 37 years old, but I feel that there is still lots of things I still want to do, and stay in the slow lane making someone else rich is not one of them. I wish I had started earlier, but no big deal.
I am starting to take action and I found a viable product but I want to sell it in USA, which is going to be a little challenge living half way across the globe. But I like challenges!
My passion is travelling and learning about new things, and that is why I want to retire from my job and just dedicate myself to business, in the hope that I will make time for my passion.
Finally, I know I will disappoint some of you, but I like German cars, so instead of wishing to have a Lambo, I will wish for the best Porche!
I think I will fit here quite well and hope to have some nice conversations!
Cheers,
_____
Flavio
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
