What's new

Charisma/Stage presence coach from Perth Australia!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

milts

PARKED
Joined
Feb 26, 2012
Messages
3
Rep Bank
$50
Hey all!
Just read the book. Awesome...as expected. Deep into an entrepeneurial start up at the moment plus a few future ones in the pipeline (One at a time of course!) One has to do with self-delvelopment, one music, and the other children's toys

I used to be a deep anti-capitalist (It gave me a sense of identity and feeling of importance without actually contributing anything) but as I got more and more into self-development (particularly the concepts of value giving and being in control of my responses) I lost connection with those ideas. And now I'm back on the entrepeneure path - and loving every minute of it! I'm still passionate about seeing and end to suffering in the world but I no longer think capitalism is the cause, but rather people's unconscious identification with the mind/ego along with a (un)healthy dose of scarcity mentality.

I still wonder if fastlane success depends on other people's medioracy/suffering?? I mean could everyone in theory be a millionaire? Are there 7 billion problems to be solved? I'm guessing not... I did a search and found no threads covering this. Perhaps it's too political??

I'm a huge fan of forums and will read for a while and then try to contribute any value I can.

I found out about the Millionaire Fastlane book from guys on the Real Social Dynamics forums

Bulk love

Milts
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Puv iwiszupi ot notisecmi og vjiz esi puv sodj. Pu, iwiszupi deppuv ci sodj, puv iwiszupi jet vji oppis fsowi, vji fitosi vu sotl tunivjoph, vji timg dupgofipdi vu qav e tumavoup uav vjisi, epf siemotvodemmz, puv iwiszupi jet vji nipvem ecomovoit (tnesv ipuahj) vu tumwi qsucmint.

Qav zuastimg op e qutovoup vu jimq vjuti zua esi qisdiowoph vu taggis. Neli nupiz, vjip howi ov exez.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom