Dmitri
New Contributor
- Joined
- Dec 30, 2012
- Messages
- 50
Rep Bank
$280
$280
User Power: 98%
Hey everyone,
I am setting up a Paypal account for my subscription business. Members will be paying a fixed sum every month until they decide to cancel their membership. While setting up my PayPal merchant account I came across an issue that I didn't think about before and would really appreciate some insight into this.
I live in Canada and use a Canadian bank. Should I set up PayPal to charge in Canadian dollars or American dollars? I am hoping to do business with most English speaking parts of the world, so which one should I set up my account to use? Also how does it work if for example someone from Britain decides to subscribe. Would they simply pay for the service with pounds and it will automatically convert into dollars?
Thanks
Dmitri
I am setting up a Paypal account for my subscription business. Members will be paying a fixed sum every month until they decide to cancel their membership. While setting up my PayPal merchant account I came across an issue that I didn't think about before and would really appreciate some insight into this.
I live in Canada and use a Canadian bank. Should I set up PayPal to charge in Canadian dollars or American dollars? I am hoping to do business with most English speaking parts of the world, so which one should I set up my account to use? Also how does it work if for example someone from Britain decides to subscribe. Would they simply pay for the service with pounds and it will automatically convert into dollars?
Thanks
Dmitri
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
