The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Changing the System of Education

What do you think the education curriculum is missing in American today?

• Total voters

Rick Harrison

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
Jan 18, 2016
Hello TMF forum community. My name is Rick and I am currently a full-time high school English teacher and curriculum author. In my free time I am dedicating my time researching, outlining, and writing 2 books based on Napolean Hill's suggestion that the Education System needs to be redesigned. With my background, insider perspective, and frustration with the education system, I have begun writing the first book which will bring about the change by bypassing legislation and politics and directing my research and curriculum to the parents and guardians.

By first showing the low- and middle-class households that there is a better way to live and providing them with the steps to change their own lives through a free E-book, I believe that it will inspire them to go on to purchase the complete book on parenting to the whole child. Education begins in the formation of the mind and begins in the home. Only by rendering more service than necessary (free e-book to obtaining financial stability through habits) will people be willing to listen to and return the service by implementing the curriculum in their homes and begin developing a mentally stronger child with the understanding of true education. By offering my curriculum in the form of a parenting guide for the 21st Century Parent, I will create a demand for the adoption of a fully outlined curriculum for public school education. This curriculum will include the core subjects as well as the integration of discipline of the mind, body, and spirit. Mandatory subjects within the grade band-widths will be financial literacy, emotional intelligence, and complete diet and nutrition programs.

The curriculum will provide a launching point towards a labor force that will reverse the economic, mental, and physical turmoil of the current state of the US. Common Core is not working and the testing is only promoting labor force robots versus innovators and entrepreneurial leaders. I am looking for anyone interested in teaming up, supporting, and becoming a part of my vision for redirecting the course of the education system and the course of our usefulness as a nation.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...