The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

change your intro line

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

nomadjanet

Contributor
Aug 28, 2007
TX
This is just a suggestion: new members are coming on so fast now that we can't just keep saying hi or welcome. Please place something in the name of your thread about your interest so we can reply first to those who we may have more in common with or we can contribute more to. Such as: newbie in residential real estate or experienced stock trader; or apartment investor; or experienced commercial real estate. Or Lambo guy :) just a thought.
Janet

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

OP
OP
nomadjanet

nomadjanet

Contributor
Aug 28, 2007
TX
On the intor & networking, when they are starting a thread most are just saying hi or I am new, I just think if they say Hi, I'm new & into RE in the name of the thread those in RE would be more inclined to read the post & make contact.

AroundTheWorld

Be in the Moment
Speedway Pass
Jul 24, 2007
Really great idea Janet. I could probably go in there and change the title on some that have been done - would be easier if the "owner" of the thread would do it.... so they can choose what they want to title it....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Thanks for sharing. I want a course to optimize for other than Google engines.
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Welcome to 2020, I wanted to add in a quick note about gratitude for the new year...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock