The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

change your intro line

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

nomadjanet

Contributor
Aug 28, 2007
TX
This is just a suggestion: new members are coming on so fast now that we can't just keep saying hi or welcome. Please place something in the name of your thread about your interest so we can reply first to those who we may have more in common with or we can contribute more to. Such as: newbie in residential real estate or experienced stock trader; or apartment investor; or experienced commercial real estate. Or Lambo guy :) just a thought.
Janet

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

nomadjanet

Contributor
Aug 28, 2007
TX
On the intor & networking, when they are starting a thread most are just saying hi or I am new, I just think if they say Hi, I'm new & into RE in the name of the thread those in RE would be more inclined to read the post & make contact.

AroundTheWorld

Be in the Moment
Speedway Pass
Jul 24, 2007
Really great idea Janet. I could probably go in there and change the title on some that have been done - would be easier if the "owner" of the thread would do it.... so they can choose what they want to title it....

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Bought most of your Freelance courses tonight with the Black Friday discount. I'll get started...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
It's taken a long time to write this but I wanted to be honest and real. I had to get it off my...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
PS. what do you think about the idea of setting up live Busking experiences on Air BNB? I could...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Hi Mj, I just bought it. And reading it. I think is a great idea to write using the stories to...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Just got off the phone with @LightHouse. Having just a 45 minute conversation with him has...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Thanks for the reply. Whats interesting is that I have an idea that's been cooking which...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...

Top Bottom