The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

CC Payment solutions for website?

smmirza

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
27%
Sep 26, 2011
Hey guys,
I have created a website where students can download essays for various subjects. I am using PayPal for transactions but then PayPal decided to kill my business by putting their infamous '21 days hold' on my money. I changed to Stripe but they cancelled my account saying they don't deal with 'essay mills'. I had to go back to Paypal but am hurting bad. I am looking into Authorize.net and setting up a merchant account. However, not sure if a merchant account will accept or reject my application due to nature of my business. Any ideas on what payment solution I should use?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Play through the pain with Paypal. People trust brand names. We offer Paypal, Amazon Payments, and Google Checkout. In the long run, you will be better off branded with recognized, trusted checkouts. People may not trust YOU, but they trust the brands they know and already have accounts with.

mlangley

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
26%
Oct 27, 2011
New Hampshire
If Authorize.net rejects your business, you could try 2CheckOut or Moneybookers. You may find that you end up having trouble with any processor due to the nature of your product.

smmirza

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
27%
Sep 26, 2011
Play through the pain with Paypal. People trust brand names. We offer Paypal, Amazon Payments, and Google Checkout. In the long run, you will be better off branded with recognized, trusted checkouts. People may not trust YOU, but they trust the brands they know and already have accounts with.
Hey man,
I hear what youre saying but the way these guys treat their customers makes me get angry. Long term, Paypal or Google will never get my biz because they can freeze/cancel your account whenever they like. Plus, I don't like someone dictating me....

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

smmirza

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
27%
Sep 26, 2011
decided to go to Total Payment Solutions. They were listed as a reseller on Authorize.net website. I was approved last week. Things are going good for now.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.