The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  • It's back! As an INSIDER you can now SORT any thread by LIKES. See this post for more info.
  • Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs who are earning their freedom and living their dream.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The C.E.N.T.S Framework outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED®). From multimillionaires to digital nomads to side hustlers who are grinding a job, the Fastlane Forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses with one goal in mind: Freedom— both financial and temporal.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane) Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block.

INTRO Catching trends early

vusanic

PARKED
Sep 18, 2019
What trends are you guys seeing will dominate the market in the next 5 years

lowtek

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
I'm hoping to see a reversion to a more privacy centric society. People have to be getting tired of seeing their information on full display all over the web... right?

Welcome to the forum, what's your story?

Kevin88660

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Feb 8, 2019
Singapore
Difficult to predict new trend but I will give a shot.
-More financial application of cryptocurrency in the real world aside from mere speculation.

I see continuation of other trends that are already in place. That will be a easy guess.
-more interest on low cost liquid assets such as etf as investment choice. Competition on cost cutting will continue to be integral in the financial market.

-rising demand from Chinese consumers globally.

-more and more people participating in the gigs economy. Freelancer, uber drivers..if you can be a service provider for them it will be a big market

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Freelance [and other] Udemy Courses
How do I pick one among so many courses? Pick the one you need most. Some just buy them all. :D
Replies
Views
Top Bottom