hey guys -
MJ was kind enough to send a welcome email and request an introduction so, here it is.
I'm *just* about finished my first read through of the book, absolutely loving it.
It is exactly what I need at this time in my life.
Short version of my story so far: I'm a Rich Dad fan ready for the fastlane.
I fired my boss years ago and started a couple of different companies with my wife who is also my business partner.
One is doing "ok" but not spitting out anywhere near the amount of cash we need.
Looking through the book I am seeing many of the limitations and mistakes of our business outlined in the book! Ooops, ouch, oh well, and what's next!
Will keep you posted.
If nothing else this is inspiring me to increase my thinking.
So, while my handle is "cashflow3000" my goal is cashflow $300,000!
Oh. And I'm going to buy an island before I'm 50.
Thanks and good luck to everyone.
J.W. Hagarty
MJ was kind enough to send a welcome email and request an introduction so, here it is.
I'm *just* about finished my first read through of the book, absolutely loving it.
It is exactly what I need at this time in my life.
Short version of my story so far: I'm a Rich Dad fan ready for the fastlane.
I fired my boss years ago and started a couple of different companies with my wife who is also my business partner.
One is doing "ok" but not spitting out anywhere near the amount of cash we need.
Looking through the book I am seeing many of the limitations and mistakes of our business outlined in the book! Ooops, ouch, oh well, and what's next!
Will keep you posted.
If nothing else this is inspiring me to increase my thinking.
So, while my handle is "cashflow3000" my goal is cashflow $300,000!
Oh. And I'm going to buy an island before I'm 50.
Thanks and good luck to everyone.
J.W. Hagarty
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
