The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Car Dealer from PA

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

GBGallardo

New Contributor
Nov 5, 2007
cleared

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

andviv

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 27, 2007
Washington DC
Welcome to the forum. Very interesting to read your story.... so, how was everything at the beginning? why selling cars? how did you get started? first car you sold as a business? what did you do for a living before starting your business?

OP
OP
GBGallardo

GBGallardo

New Contributor
Nov 5, 2007
Welcome to the forum. Very interesting to read your story.... so, how was everything at the beginning? why selling cars? how did you get started? first car you sold as a business? what did you do for a living before starting your business?
I went to highschool and that was it. No college degree or nothing. Started out as a salesman for a local car dealer for about 7 years.

I realized I could do it on my own and did. From there, it became a very successful business like I said...and here I am today!

djs13

Contributor
Oct 3, 2007
NY
Hey, my names DJ and I am really into auto racing and cars. For my high school business class I have to do a business plan and I'm currently doing it on a Porsche dealership. Most of the Porsche dealerships I called couldn't help me, mostly due to them wanting to keep everything private. I also think one dealership thought I might have been pretending and was even a potential competitor skoping out the industry.

But anyways, do you think you can answer some of my questions via PM or e-mail? You can e-mail me at djsamson11@frontiernet.net. Sorry for all the info and questions but I'm pretty sure you're the only auto dealership guy on this board. Thanks!!

:thankyousign:

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Welcome!! Looking forward to hearing your story!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE KAK’s “Kill Bigger” Incubation Program- With DAILY personal attention.
Ladies and Gentlemen! I am still taking apps! Think you have what it takes? Send the rundown to...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Thanks for sharing. I want a course to optimize for other than Google engines.
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Welcome to 2020, I wanted to add in a quick note about gratitude for the new year...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock