- Joined
- Aug 25, 2013
- Messages
- 373
Rep Bank
$805
$805
User Power: 55%
Been interviewing 100's of seamstresses as I am trying to set up a small custom clothing business. Everyone I speak to wants between an insane $20-$40 an hour... they are nuts. Trying my best to keep from flying to china for a month and getting the clothes manufacturered there. Must be a way to keep a custom clothing manufacturer in the US paying min wage. There is a custom clothing maker called Lolly wolly doodle (kids clothes) that has a factory of seamstresses making $22 dresses. My item will sell for $99 yet I cant get anyone to work for less than $20/hr. I have tried to contact them with no luck in hopes of trying to figure out how they do it. My business would work the same way, cutting fabric, sewing and adorning/customizing as necessary. Any advice on how I can go about trying to manufacturer custom clothing while staying here in the US would be greatly appreciated. Cant take a month off of my job to fly to China with the hopes I can trust someone enough over there with the manufacturing end. I cant order 10000 pieces as each piece is custom. HAS to be a way to do this.... PLEASE help!!😕😕😕
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
