The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

MEETUPS Cancun Meetup and Vacation

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

ApeRunner

Very Fast on a Bike
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
May 16, 2014
Cozumel
I want to know how many people would be interested in attending a meetup in Cancun, Mexico.

My idea is to have the meetup in a boardroom in a business hotel. You are free to stay at the hotel of your liking in Cancun. Options are plenty.

I am willing to be the host/organizer. Nothing big. Just to meet one day and share our stories and then maybe hang out and do some Cancun or Riviera Maya activities. I live very near.

The proposed date would be someday in December or January. Since those are the holidays/vacations days.

Open to suggestions.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Sponsored Offers

Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
Text... (via @Black_Dragon43 ) A forum user recently said something poignant. "Don't ask a...
MARKETPLACE NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (Now open for summer enrollment)
With 300+ students, the method and/or main sources of traffic don't saturate? Seems web design...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Hi - I sent out some emails with the updates but I'll PM you now also, thanks. The issue is...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Chris is super sharp and is aware of many facets of entrepreneurship and can help get your...

Learn Fastlane Business Skills & Get Profitable Within 30 Days...

Get Started Now

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom