The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Can you help me with this real estate website?

Bozigian

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
Oct 13, 2010
Ok I am not trying to spam or whatever cuz I know some people will get their link taken off. But I was looking at some real estate investments and I came looking on google and found this website Invest in Multifamily Investment Properties with only 25K Minimum:: New Rise Investments

ANd on the right of the page it says high spendable monthly income, profit from equity appreciation, hands off managment, no personal liability, 25k minimum investment and more.

AND i do not know if it is a scam; But if it was not a scam then would I just have to invest the 25k minimum and they would take care of the rest and i would get passive income minthly?

Sorry but I am a noob when it comes to real estate/ i am just looking at some passive income oppurtunities

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

andviv

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jul 27, 2007
Washington DC
Have you contacted them or seen more details (i.e. the small print) to see what it is about?

In general, this is how many investors invest in multi families.

In many cases I've seen the people putting together the investment (i.e. the 'sponsor') is re-selling the property at top prices and making a big cut of the purchase price, plus they handle the management so they get monthly revenue as well.

Take a look at the small print and come back with more details and questions after doing that piece of homework.

mottdog

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
22%
Jan 7, 2010
Redondo Beach, CA
Looks legit so far. Do a whois lookup and you'll see one of the persons running this companies Acquisitions and she has a FB page with about 1k friends. Contact her and ask some questions.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.