The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Can someone give me some advice perspective?

Anything related to matters of the mind

hatedsalesrep

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Jul 2, 2017
Orlando, FL
Sometimes you just need to write it to see it. I wrote an essay but figured out what was troubling me and what I was doing wrong. I wasn't directing enough energy at the priorities. So I am leaving some questions to help me with my passion and drive to reach my fullest potential so that I can drive to the correct path, might help someone else too.

Honestly, Its not even about the money anymore. I want financial freedom to travel and see new things, invest in more businesses that are revolutionary, but I always want to be creating. Thing is just how much do I need to learn until its too much? If I want to do something tech related/data related, how much data analytics do I need to learn before I'm just a "data analyst" and not an entrepreneur?

Qs
1. Is it worth learning a hard skill without building something related to that skill in the moment?(essentially learning without an end goal) Say, learning python/data analytics without a business using code/data in motion?
2. Can you learn as you go in the freelancing game? I have digital marketing, and SEO experience. But I am willing to take analytics and possibly python jobs though I am no expert.
3. How many things are too much at a time? Learning a skill, while starting a business, while working a job?
4. Am I being delusional not wanting to work a normal job right now while I grind on the side?

Q.) What exactly is the point where inexperience is a valid excuse? Obviously not having neuroscience background would be valid if I wanted to operate on brains but what if I wanted to start a podcast? Or sell services on fiverr doing something im no expert in?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.