The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Can anyone recommend a good Forex Broker?

Ashish Kulkarni

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Aug 20, 2018
Stirling, UK
Hi guys,

I am looking for a broker that will allow Forex Trading and 1:400 to 1:500 leverage.

Any broker with good reputation, fast pay in and pay out would be great.

Thanks in advance for any recommendations.

Best regards,

Ashish.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

V8Bill

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
334%
Feb 9, 2012
Australia
I've been using IC Markets for ages. Being in the UK they will allow you to open an account. Because of the strict (and insane) US laws they don't accept clients from the US but the whole rest of the world is welcome.

IC Markets is one of the best (if not THE best) brokers/dealers out there. In Forex they're called "dealers" not brokers.

Fast in and out (instant in - I use POLI - and next morning out). 500:1 leverage on currencies and 100:1 on oil (trading oil against the USD - WTI/USD - is the best thing to trade in my opinion) but more importantly they're an ECN dealer which means they're not market makers which means you're trading directly to the market, which means you're not trading against them which means that more importantly...they're not trading against you.

V8Bill

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
334%
Feb 9, 2012
Australia

Not really very helpful. OP asked for a recommendation based on (I presume) personal experience. Asking the internet for "good forex broker" isn't going to help anyone. It's such a broad term and addresses none of the specific requirements OP asked for but at least you got to roll your eyes which would make you feel good so at least you got something out of making a totally unhelpful post.

ALC

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
99%
Jul 19, 2017
France
Thanks Bill @V8Bill, i was looking for one ;)

Ashish Kulkarni

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Aug 20, 2018
Stirling, UK
Guys, this forum is for helping each other.

Let's keep that spirit.

I have also found Blueberry Markets in the meantime.

Thanks again.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.