- Joined
- Oct 26, 2011
- Messages
- 17
Rep Bank
$95
$95
User Power: 6%
Hey inventors, hopefully you guys can steer me in the right direction. I have an idea to improve upon shaving razors. I don't believe there is a razor out there that has this feature and it would fill a need. Although I know in a general sense what I want to happen, I need to know the exact "blueprints" of how razors are made. So my question is, if I don't have insider access into the shaving razor factories, how can I find how they are made so I can fit in my improvement? I did find an episode of How Its Made that featured a double edge razor, but my improvement would not work for that one. Thanks a lot.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
