- Joined
- May 18, 2015
- Messages
- 57
Rep Bank
$255
$255
User Power: 65%
I just set up my e-commerce shop & YouTube channel, and I want to get traffic towards the two of them. Do you guys have any recommendations for buying traffic and who to buy traffic from? Once I get a following on YouTube, I know my product will sell.
There are tons of companies that sell traffic on the internet, but I figured here would be the best place to get advice on buying traffic.
There are tons of companies that sell traffic on the internet, but I figured here would be the best place to get advice on buying traffic.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

