Kak
Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
First I want to say, no this is absolutely not my fastlane business.
Ok so I saw a newer black caddy limo for sale for around 40k. It is super clean and nice from a funeral home. It got my entrepreneurial juices flowing. I have been thinking about buying it, flipping around the white walls, and getting a driver to run it at at the airport.
Basically the idea was to have someone run it enough to make it pay for itself plus a little more and then have a limo driver that will pick me up any time I call. 😀
I was thinking expenses (besides things like gas which will be automatically factored into the rates) probably include a weekly detail around $400/month, storage for maybe $150/month, maintenance (probably like any other American car Id say $100/month.) Payment would be around $600/month and I am guessing insurance would need to be $500ish/month.
So to do it right I think I'd need to make 1750 per month with one limo after the driver gets his cut and gas. I am just brainstorming if this is at all realistic. I would think that airport use would be the best bet around here to be able to run it all day.
Just a thought... Opinions?
Something like this:

Ok so I saw a newer black caddy limo for sale for around 40k. It is super clean and nice from a funeral home. It got my entrepreneurial juices flowing. I have been thinking about buying it, flipping around the white walls, and getting a driver to run it at at the airport.
Basically the idea was to have someone run it enough to make it pay for itself plus a little more and then have a limo driver that will pick me up any time I call. 😀
I was thinking expenses (besides things like gas which will be automatically factored into the rates) probably include a weekly detail around $400/month, storage for maybe $150/month, maintenance (probably like any other American car Id say $100/month.) Payment would be around $600/month and I am guessing insurance would need to be $500ish/month.
So to do it right I think I'd need to make 1750 per month with one limo after the driver gets his cut and gas. I am just brainstorming if this is at all realistic. I would think that airport use would be the best bet around here to be able to run it all day.
Just a thought... Opinions?
Something like this:

Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
