• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

MARKETPLACE Buy Facebook Likes, Instagram Followers, Twitter Followers & Much More

Discussion in 'Fastlane Marketplace' started by Tyler K, Sep 29, 2014.

1. Golam Rabbani

Golam Rabbani PARKED

Rep Bank:
    $7
    If you buy followers then it would disappear in few days. But I saw engagements (likes, comments) stay lifetime.

2. Sully1994

Sully1994 Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,296
    So out of curiosity - how has the landscape for a service like this changed in 2018?

ApeRunner likes this.
  3. Roel Padilla

Roel Padilla PARKED

Rep Bank:
    $1
    Hi Sully1994, Tyler K (OP), and everybody.

1.) Respect to the OP Tyler for being totally up front that the followers aren't real and one should not expect engagement. Not how I'd grow my account personally but to each their own if somebody wants a boost.

Cool of you to post that here and for the forum owner to support it.

2.) Sully, to answer your question, Instagram is cracking down on the bots. I think that buying fake followers still works but Instagress, the biggest follow/unfollow bot service (which goes against Instagram's terms of service) was shut down entirely in 2017!

Also, accounts are reportedly being shut down and "shadowbanned" for using bots.

Frustrating? Maybe. Honestly though I think this is good - now we'll get REAL engagement on IG.

So at this point we either have to put the time into the account ourselves or hire somebody else to do it. There seem to be services popping up, for example, that do the follow/unfollow technique for you, but their prices are so low that there's no way on god's green earth that they're not using bots.

I found ONE service that seemed super legitimate and used humans: www.socialfoxer.com.

Really happy with them so far.

Seems that smaller bot services still exist but I wouldn't touch them with a ten foot pole anymore - not worth it IMO.

There are also still some good services for planning posts that follow Instagram's terms, such as www.planoly.com. You can still use these with peace of mind.